In Khloe’s new book ‘Strong Looks Better Naked’, the reality star talks about her regular day’s meal plans. It’s all about good, healthy foods. She wakes up really early and starts her day with a strong black coffee and tons of water first thing in the morning to counterbalance her.
Khloe’s Day On a Plate
- 5:00 a.m.: I’m up bright and early and have a huge glass of water and a black coffee.
- 6:00 a.m.: I’m off to the gym, ready to sweat.
- 8:00 a.m.: Breakfast is another big glass of water, my ideal oatmeal, and a protein shake.
- 11:00 a.m.: I snack on an apple with peanut butter or fruit and nuts.
- 1:00 p.m.: Lunch is a Chinese chicken salad.
- 3:00 p.m.: Snack time! Homemade hummus, chopped veggies, edamame, and another big glass of water (this time infused with fruit).
- 7:00 p.m.: Time for dinner. I usually keep it pretty clean, and my favorite go-to is steamed veggies and fish served with my Magic Mash-Up [Editor’s note: This is a cauliflower mash.] and a glass of water of course.
- 9:00 p.m.: I end my day with a bowl of fruit with plain Greek yogurt.
Her daily diet is mostly carb- and dairy-free, and drinking water is crucial. Khloe always has five different fruit-infused water pitchers in her fridge, but if she feels like having a piece of cake once in a while she’ll do it, because there’s nothing wrong with satisfying your temptations once in a blue moon. We re all for it, Khloe!
Of course, it would speed up the process if you combine the diet with regular exercises!