No matter how much you’d like to see Queen Bey’s butt on your body, no one wants to squat for hours on end. Give your booty a visible lift with these basic, but very effective exercises.
1. Use long side lunges to target your butt muscles.
For increased intensity, you can also add dumbbells.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips. Putting your hands on your hips will force you to use your core muscles for balance. If you’re using dumbbells, keep your arms straight down by your side.
- Still facing forward, move your right foot about 2 feet to the right. Bend your right leg as you put your weight on your right foot; your left leg should stay straight. Keep both feet facing forward and your hands on your hips.
- Push off with your right heel to return to the original position.
- Repeat the exercise on the left side; do 3 sets of 10 total.