3. Brush your teeth with a hydrogen peroxide and baking soda paste once a week. This mixture will help keep your teeth looking white and clean. Here’s how you can make it:
- Pour 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide into 3 teaspoons of baking soda. Mix these together until a paste forms. Play with these measurements until you find a consistency that you like. The paste should be similar in thickness to toothpaste.
- Add a tiny bit of mint toothpaste to your homemade paste to give it a fresh flavor. You can also add a drop of peppermint extract.
- Mix in a dash of salt. The salt will exfoliate your teeth as you brush. However, salt is quite abrasive, so don’t use it too often and always use a soft toothbrush.
- Dollop the paste mixture onto your toothbrush.
- Brush the paste onto your teeth in small, circular motions. Once all teeth are covered, let the mixture sit on your teeth for 2 minutes.
- Rinse the solution off your teeth by swishing with water from the bathroom sink.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste to rid your mouth of any remnants of the hydrogen peroxide mixture.